Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blog Ho!!!

Yes.
I did it.
I started a blog.
Why you ask?
Because my sister Marie told me I should forever ago and I laughed off the idea, because who would want to read about roommate adventures, Ramen, and homework right? Then a college course forced me to make one and I'll admit...they are kinda fun! Its like a private facebook...or a public journal! (<---Don't think too hard on that one =P )
I wished I had started one last year because I had so much fun and if I would have blogged about it, I would have remembered it! Haha
So here you go, The Museum of Me.




2 comments:

  1. Your drawings are AMAZING!!!! Do you want to draw a peacock for me!?? (So is the title original or do I need to sue for copyright infringement??)
    lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I will look into it! No joke!
      The title I read in an essay for an english class. It wasn't the name of the essay it was just in one of the sentences and I have remembered it ever since! (So I think...you may be able to sue!)

      Delete